Monday, January 07, 2008

The fours in my life

This meme is making the rounds. If you want to play along, answer the questions for yourself and either post them as a comment here, or (even better) post it to your own blog and write a comment here with the link.

Four jobs I've had in my life

  • Software developer (for network equipment)
  • Software developer (for user-interface libraries)
    (Sorry. I know this is repetitive, but I haven't had that many different jobs)
  • Secretarial / Administrative
  • Fast food restaurant employee

Four places I've lived

  • Northern Virginia
  • Northern New Jersey
  • New York City
  • Southern California

Four places I've been on vacation

  • A cruise along the north-east coast of the US and Canada
  • Dragon*Con, Atlanta GA
  • Sterling, NY
  • Phoenix, AZ

Four of my favorite foods

  • Sushi
  • Pasta with cheese (any kind - it's all good)
  • Chinese food
  • Tiramisu

Four places I'd rather be right now

  • On a really big cruise ship (and I don't care where it's going)
  • At a sci-fi convention (especially if I can talk with my favorite authors)
  • At the MacWorld Expo (I know, that's next week, not now. So sue me.)
  • Working as a host of MythBusters.

No comments: